The Lost City

Not only was this a very fun action/adventure, but it was a fun comedy. A really good comedy at that!
    Missing the adventurous in this adventure movie. Sandra and Channing can be friends but not a couple, there wasn't much chemistry.
    Simply, fluffy fun a perfect pastime.
    Anxious to see this and was a little disappointed. Reminded me alot of Romancing the Stone which I really liked. Thought Sandra Bullock was good as always and found the Brad Pitt character hilarious. Wish he'd been in it longer. Story dragged a bit and had trouble believing Channing Tatum character.
    I slept halfway through this boring and very predictable nonsense soap opera. I don't understand how critics rate this over 60% and series like The terminal list gets 34%, I guess there is politics behind these discrepancies.
    Totally unexpected brilliant matchup of Bullock and Tatum. Soo many laughs, why's, and action to keep the movie going. Soooo not what I thought the movie was going to be, but soooo glad we decided to watch it. Brilliant acting, great scenery, funny storyline, and fantastic action.
    Good chemistry between SB and CT and it’s cool to see DR as a bad guy. Flimsy plot though. Nothing you’ve never seen before.
    Definitely fun and hilarious! ❤️
    Was excited for this to come out, but have to say I was disappointed, never got into it.
    Really fun, silly, well-paced, great set pieces. Concept is nothing new (A bit like Indiana Jones) with a 90s treasure hunter movie feel - but very well done.