The Marvels

ms marvel was the best part of this film. it was a good movie but they could have cut out the planet where everyone sings..
    A jarring tonal mess that frequently shows glimmers of the better movie that was lost in this mess.
    First time I've seen the audience get it wrong. Terrible CGI, plot, and acting. Worst marvel movie I've seen.
    This was one of the silliest superhero movies I've seen. The whole things with the cats...was that supposed to be comedy? The ending was a complete letdown. I won't spoil it for anyone, but it's not good.
    Considero um filme bom, com muitas características que esperamos em um filme da Marvel, mas poderia ser melhor. A deficiência se dá principalmente na atuação das personagens principais, que poderiam dar um pouco mais de emoção no filme, e o roteiro que não ajudou muito no desfecho da história
    I find that the movies plot fell short of what a superhero marvel movie should be like. There were so admirable moments but as a whole, the movie was subpar
    What is there to say, a movie of all time! The director directed, the actors acted, the producer produced, the camera cameras... Hot garbage for a movie, but apart from the fact that it needs you to just consume and not think how utterly stupid it is it is enjoyable to some degree I guess. Feel bad for all the people involved in this, clearly it exists purely to make a statement rather than be special in its own way. Could've been interesting. Shame :/
    From the first Iron man movie to this.. No comment.
    What is this movie about? A super hero sorority sleepover? Thoroughly chaotic and giddy, interspersed with some appallingly bad CGI effects. I struggled through the beginning scenes, hoping that things would get better, but when I saw Brie Larson wearing a jellyfish hat I realized that it was time to call it quits.
    Disappointed. The only reason I didn't drop this sequel was because of Park Seo Joon but they did him dirty. A bit of screen time and such a small role for a big korean actor. Its like they only check the box for an asian cast and use his fanbase but that's it. Brie Larson is phenomenal as always, but the story can't even make me stay.