The Menu

Interesting story. Ralph Fiennes was excellent.
    I loved the chemistry between Ralph Fiennes and Ana-Taylor Joy. The film had the grace and subtleness of a finely cooked meal. Would definitely dine with Ralph Fiennes again.
    I was very disappointed with this tedious movie. Waste of time and money for mr
    Unique movie with style to present menu and tell storylines at the same time. Recommend to watch.
    I think when a movie is able to make you feel so disturb… that the acting is phenomenal. The concept was very original and well executed.
    Clever, suspenseful and funny. Best movie I’ve seen in a long time.
    Overall this was a great movie. It had a crazy twist to it. The story is good and the ending is hard to swallow
    The whole thing was way to far fetched to even suspend disbelief. I almost walked out. Gruesome moments weren’t real necessary imo. Seems like a quickly hatched story and execution. Acting was mediocre. First movie I really didn’t like since the summer and I’m an avid movie-goer.
    The script is perfect, it blows your mind! Must see…
    The idea was good, but as many movies, they did not know how to end it. It has a boring ending that does not make sense. Felt like a waste of my time.