The Peanut Butter Falcon

What an amazing movie! Inspiring and wholesome. Shia needs to win an Oscar for this. Great job to everyone involved.
    Probably my favorite movie
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It teeters near being too saccharine but brilliant central performances and an undeniable feel-good factor make the peanut butter falcon a small delight of a film. It's Shia LeBouf's best role and work in years and he expertly shows us the mind state of a guilt ridden, bitter but ultimately caring man. Zack Gottsagan is wonderful as Zack and the movie impressively refuses to condescend him throughout giving him a well rounded, likeable character arc. It can be really heartwarming at times and I especially enjoyed some of the montage moments between Zack and Tyler. It's a small victory, very enjoyable.
    This only goes to show Shia is finally king of the indie films. Time and Time again from Charlie countryman to American honey this guy is so underrated. To top it off his acting in honey boy is nothing short of Oscar worthy.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Didn't like the ending too much ....over too fast! It was a good story but could have been done better. We loved Zach...He was a trip...What's rule 1?..."Party". All in all it was a good movie but not the best I've seen.
    A real feel good movie.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Great feel good movie. Id recommend it to anyone. Wouldve given it 5 stars but it just felt like it needed something more. Worth seeing though.
    This is one of the best movies I've seen in a long time, it made me smile, cheer silently and made me a part of the journey <3
    One of the best movies I have seen in a really long time. Great story, great acting, and the movie does a wonderful job of capturing life in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Well done! More like this please!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    A charming, easy movie that it is very difficult, if not impossible, to dislike, but it is also very difficult, if not impossible, to put in the list of films that made an impression.