The Promised Land

Romantic historical fiction tale that pulsates with emotion.
    Pero que película!! Maravillosa, hermosa y estremecedora! Lo tiene todo... Que buen sentimiento tiene.
    This is a great movie! I will agree with other reviewers that you should watch this in the original language (Danish) with the English subtitles. Dubbing is not good for this movie or any movie, for that matter. The story line keeps you engaged the whole time and it is touching. This is probably the best movie I've seen in the last decade. Hollywood, take note, this is the type of movie that the people want.
    Intense, sometimes frustrating. It remembered me a lot of Estonia's "Truth and Justice" from 2019; a very good unknown film too.
    Top Actors, beautiful story. This is a very good movie about the harsh of life in the 18th century.
    Con cierto sabor a cine western, una historia de justicia y venganza que está bien sostenida a lo largo de sus dos horas, con ayuda de su reparto y la recreación de época.
    This was hard to watch, and It's a great movie, but the injustices get into my nerves, and honestly I didn't left out of the movie theater in a very great mood, so great movie but is a downer.
    The story, music, suspense, eeriness, the acting is just sublime throughout and you just can't take your eyes away. You won't want to miss out on such a well structured thing of beauty. 2hrs+ just flies by.. It just shows that things you prize most at the beginning may not be the answer to happiness and this film teaches you that. These films are putting Hollywood to shame yet again and isn't one to miss unlike the mass amount of recycled rubbish that is out there.
    The villain is a bit over the top, but this is still a good "man overcomes the odds" film. Mads Mikkelsen continues his streak of strong performances in decent movies.
    Beautifully filmed, superb acting, compelling plot. A big film. I don't recommend the poorly dubbed version available on Amazon Prime. I can't remember when I experienced worse dubbing than this. Better in orignal language with English subtitles.