audience Reviews, 6% Audience Score
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsThe script made no sense. SFX were horrible. They changed the size of the sharks. Horrible movie, please do not waste your time
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsThis film is horrendous not worth the time all the actors should be retired.
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsQue filme horrível, falas, roteiro, cenário, atores, é uma perda de tempo.
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsWtf happened to Alicia Silverstone she couldn't act her way out of a paper bag that was awful. I could do better. Also no chemistry with her co-star. The hubs picked the movie because of the shark but we both agreed it was awful. No acting chops at all. They set there floating house on fire in the middle of the ocean so writing was not tip top either
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsOne of the worst movies ,I've ever watched! Beyond boring
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsBetter than jaws, the godfather, citizen kane, die hard, and little nicky combined
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsThe budget was 8.5 mill??? For real I could've done better with an iPhone. The CGI was reminiscent of something from 1996. I'll never get over losing those 90 minutes...
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsPlease, no, I mean, either spend a bit of time and money on visual effects, or just don't Water and virtual things look like 2000 movies. It's not hard, you had a swimming pool and a wooden house, lay in on water. Don't make it virtual
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsThis movie stressed me out, right until I turned it off cos it got me so sick, it was all about her waking her husband up hysterically in their washed up cabin!!
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsUgh, just, UGH. awful. Hopefully this review saves you the minutes of your life that would be the runtime of this "movie". If you can even call it that.