The Requin

Please, kill me.... I'm fan of Shark's movies but this one is the worst !!! Jaws 3D is a masterclass !!!!! the CGI are ugly, no fear... Prefer Open Water !
    This was the worst movie of all time! Alicia what were you thinking!!!! Your acting was awful. Laughed through the entire movie as it was SO bad!!!!
    Awful unrealistic movie of white pointer shark attacks in the tropics. Terrible movie that makes Jaws looks like a great movie.
    The worst movie ever! I feel like I just wasted 1.5 hours of my life that I'll never get back. I never knew Alicia Silverstone was such a bad actress. Her acting made me sick to my stomach and made my daughter cringe. And the graphics were so horrible. Made in 2021 and that's the best they could do!? If I were the producer and production company, gwad I would be so embarrassed. Everything looked fake and Alicia Silverstone made it so much worse. And it just kept going. Just when you thought it should end, nope! It keeps going and keeps getting worse. If I had to guess, I would say it cost about $97.83 to produce this entire film.
    The worst I have ever seen, in this time and age with technology, can they really not do alot better.
    This movie is a waist of time. Bad acting and terrible special effects that you could see were so fake. Very disappointing.
    It was a waste of money 😢
    I picked this movie bc I love shark films and Alicia Silverstone. Immediate regret. Apologized to my husband for selecting this. I created a rotten tomatoes account solely to review this sh*t. This is hands down the worst movie I've ever seen in my LIFE - try viewing this movie as a comedy if you still want to give it a shot. Actually turn it into a drinking game and take a shot every time the CGI makes you laugh out loud and every time Alicia screams or cries. The CGI is just ridiculous. Alicia's acting gave me a headache and her constant screeching made me want to shove her into the water myself, and several scenes were 1000% shot in the shallow end of a swimming pool. I want the names of whoever said this was OK to be released. save yourself the $5.99 and time!!!
    Worst movie I have ever seen in my life. Absolutely horrible. I can't even believe this movie was produced. Wow.
    This movie is the definition of "so bad, it's good."