The Retirement Plan

One of Cage's best in a very long time! He's perfect in the role. Lots of good action, very entertaining.
    This was a really good movie. I dont know why people wouldn't like it. It gives you clear lines between good and bad. Good action scenes and a predictable end, but I liked the ending. More realistic than other movies. It's a good flick. Definitely worth watching.
    A strong cast and a fun story.
    Looks like this whole thing was thrown together in seven days. It's a mess, not funny, and not at all convincing or realistic. Watched because Cage was in it. But I couldn;t get through it.
    Well it has Nick in it and Ron Pearlman two good actors but the script is sloppy as is the story line. I watched it on the plane and FF one part. Nick's character could have taught Rambo? He is not in good shape and the fight scenes were poor.
    If Cage was in on the joke, it was great, if not… woof.
    That was some bad acting :-) As a train wreck...watchable
    This is a good movie! Some people don't like it. But I do. It's funny. It has lots of surprises. And a surprise ending. What more could you ask for? I just didn't like how it ended. I recommend seeing this movie.
    Really bad, not worth watching.
    Painfully predictable film with a staid and lazy script. Bad guys, good guys, shoot outs… feels like an old episodic TV show like Quincy or Simon and Simon. There are zero surprises here. The "pro" reviews are obviously paid for on this one.