audience Reviews, 76% Audience Score
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsLoved the pace of this, great plot
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsA masterclass in tension, creative sound design and understated, well, everything.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsGood slow burn...and Sean Harris is great.
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsExtremely slow. This is rated way too high
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsI really enjoyed this - a tense, beautifully made, subtle crime drama with a couple of brilliant central performances that has a lot going on beneath the surface. I was at times confused - and this will sound silly - by finding it hard to tell the difference between the two central characters. That may have been deliberate, reaching into the deeper themes of the films, but it was too much the case for me, and it caused me to lose the narrative thread at times. But otherwise, this feels like a film that has flown under the radar and that deserves more praise than it's received - and tells a story that is ultimately genuinely surprising.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsi think this movie is quiet interesting and must to watch..absolutely shocking and excitement is always there.
- Rating: 3 out of 5 starsIt feels like the filmmaker is a champion driver, behind the wheel of a Corolla (plot), that's got a governor on the engine (family didn't consent to the movie so had to focus on the police and leave blanks). Overall the ratings are too high as a ‘entertaining experience', I think that's the main problem. It was really well made but that when all is said and done after some googling you find out the movie never really should have been made. Great artistry but that's about it. Definitely don't watch it with your wife. Hope that helps.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsThe Stranger is a gripping, philosophical novel that challenges readers to question their own beliefs about morality and human nature. The author's prose is sharp and incisive, and the story is full of unexpected twists and turns. Highly recommended for anyone who enjoys thought-provoking, existentialist literature
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsExcellent portrayals and a very ribeting story! Hoghly recommended!
- Rating: 3 out of 5 starsThis movie does the moody crime drama really well, but for those who would watch just based on ratings alone, beware - it's a slow burn, and there's no real twists or turns - it just leads you slowly to the sad, dark place that it advertises up front, and then just soaks you in that somber darkness. So if that's your cup of tea, enjoy. For me, I was a little irked I didn't read the reviews more closely.. this type of sad movie is not for me, even though I do appreciate its artistry.