The Strangers: Chapter 1

I loved the movie and think it’s a must see don’t listen to others watch it for yourself
    THIS IS MOVIE IS SO GREAT
    Undoubtedly one of the worst horror films I've ever seen in my entire life. It's a direct copy of the first original film, taking place in a house in the woods, with a couple being hunted by the same 3 boring killers. If copying the original plot wasn't enough, just wait to see how the following scenes are LITERALLY the same, where the boyfriend takes a shotgun and accidentally shoots an innocent guy, the girlfriend plays the piano, can't find her phone because SURPRISE someone already's in the house and moved it, she gets her hand injured, ends up alone at home and sees someone inside who her boyfriend later assures was just her imagination, there's also marriage drama as in the first film... etc. Of course the ending had also have to be the same, so as soon as you see that both of the protagonists are tied up, you'll probably guess that the boyfriend will get stabbed the first and the girl will somehow make it out alive. Why even bother making this reboot if the first film in the new trilogy is a lame copy of the original film?? Truly disappointing, would totally not recommend watching.
    Amazing. Even though it is a remake of the original movie of the strangers of 2008, it is a good movie with a good cast and good suspense. I loved it and i enjoyed it
    It was so bad they dragged on a movie so so much it’s so silly don’t waste ur time there’s a scene where they can escape but they decide not to it’s really bad I’ll never watch it again it made me want to puke
    Half a star because the main characters are brain dead and could barley survive walking through a Cosco, let alone a horror movie.
    Oh my god. So bad. Loved the original. Was really excited for this but it was a pure bomb.
    It’s not great but it’s not horrible, all you can really say is they took the first film tried to copy it but instead bent it over a table and hit it with a baseball bat.
    Typical young and stupid American actors that make you cringe the whole time. I had to turn it off after 30 minutes don’t waste your money. Boring and unrealistic how the bad guy can magically just appear and disappear in a second. It felt more like a parody like the scary movies.
    So for a big part of it I was like "Wow, they did a great job not making the people in a horror movie act like morons" but then they did. Also I though the whole magically appearing and disappearing was super lame, like the concept of being alone in the woods with an unknown number of people chasing after you is scary enough. You don't need to give them the ability to magically appear and disappear too.