The Suicide Squad

It's the best DCEU movie ever made!
    Szól majd valaki, mikor kell nevetni? Kérem vissza a mozijegy árát!!
    Gross and disgusting splatter movie that made me laugh one or two times at most.
    A fun watch - mostly full of seemingly misunderstood heroes and complete psychopaths. A couple good set pieces, and an ultimately pointless expedition. The consequence of disposable heroes and deep cut comic plots is that the story ends up with little resonance.
    Suicide Squad 2 was done properly a.k.a Marvel style with proper casting, humour and a fun story. The DC element is all the number of ways to die….IMAX all the way. Kids who can't handle gratuitous violence should not see this movie. Those with dark humour will love this movie! Choice of villain was odd and took a little off the movie for me but they made up for it with predictable dark comedy. A must see in my book.
    Awful!! Crude, violent, gory, disturbing!! Had to leave the movie cinema early - hated it.
    Alright, largely cringy and forgettable. Starfish boss was dumb.
    Improvement over the first one? Yes! The movie tries to pull the wool over your eyes in the beginning, and then with a Deadpool 2 trick, changes the game up! Stunning visuals and funny gags throughout the movie. The plot and the script gets a little washed toward the end, but a fun movie that improves over the original by far.
    Talk about a roller coaster of a movie! Definitely don’t get too attached to the characters! The perfect action comedy since Tropic Thunder. 8/10 would definitely watch again!
    I did not dislike this movie but I wish I would have waited for it to come to Disney+ versus spending money at the theater.