The Tiger Rising
audience Reviews, 73% Audience Score
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsI thought the story was good overall with interesting characters & a good cast, but it leaves you hanging at the end with several loose ends to the story.
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsI really really didn't like the girl, she was so annoying; made my blood boil every time she was on screen, Ruined the movie for me completely!
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsIt takes forever to get going and when it does cliches sink it.
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsTiger Rising mashes so many things up (loss of a mom, poverty, bullying, fitting in at a new school, on and on and on...) that it loses a clear sense of direction. Add in a tiger in someone's rural backyard cage and you have the makings of a wanna be tear-jerking coming-of-age pile of goo.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsist zwar traurig hat aber einen guten gedanken dahinter das man selbst ausbrechen kann und nicht immer nur auf andere hoffen soll.
- Rating: 3 out of 5 starsNot bad but not good either but this okay.
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsAbsolutely horrible movie. Would not recommend. The acting skills are horrific, about as good as Napoleon dynamites bow staff skills. I give this movie a 1 out of 100000000000000000000000000/000000000000000000000000000000000000. The director seriously needs to consider working for pbs kids or cocomelon. This movie was absolutely bad and I would NEVER recommend it for a family movie or just to watch by yourself. So pretty much never watch this movie.
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsI thought this was a good movie. I love the premise for the story. It has some great messages in the movie. I would watch it again. Great job with the acting. Dennis Quaid is so funny. I love Queen Latifah she did great job. The child actor/actress were awesome as well.
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsWow, this story hasn't aged well in the slightest, and it's execution in film is rather unfocused with its audience.
- Rating: 2.5 out of 5 starsThis movie is very frustrating. On one hand, it's very imaginative with some charming moments and well-needed lessons. But they are done in a way only able to be perfected in the form of a book, which is why this sad story of realization and loss is very much mediocre in cinematic form. An unexpected and unfortunate ending follows the book closely, but not to the benefit of the audience.