The Turning

It's just a bunch of silly horror clichés and one-dimensional characters that lead to nowhere. Save your time, not worth it
    I loved The Turning so much. When I saw that other people were giving it bad reviews I was so confused. But I think I understand. It's not such a scary movie besides the many jump scares. Instead, it really makes you think after you finish it. I found that to be enjoyable, but I can understand how that might be disappointing to some. I absolutely think people should watch this movie, even if it's not as scary as possible it still had a great plot and cast.
    The ending could have been a little better. Loved the build up
    Made no sense. No real ending. Felt like I was left on a cliffhanger but there really wasn't much to really understand in the first place..
    adapted from the short story that has scared horror fans for over 100 years and the film is nothing new or original bringing to the story other that a boring cheap thrilled thriller that has more on cliches that scares and its ending is out of tone and will leave audences feel cheated out of their time
    Stupid and weird as hell. This movie is just bad with confusing
    The film was very boring. The ending was very complicated and incomplete.
    Waited so long to see what the endgame was, in the end I was more puzzled than I was when I started.
    This movie is very freaky it's about 2 sadistic children and one sadistic old woman who helps some kind of evil spirits to drive any poor person who comes to their place crazy. The ending is that poor kate got crazy while the others were having fun especially the old woman. They know the place is haunted and they live peacefully with the evil spirits who knows it is for Quinten or for other bad people of this weird family. Anyways the movie isn't worse watching. Total messed up.
    The turning is yet another subpar horror film. The movie does have good set design with a nice Gothic house and creppy atmosphere but nothing really happens. It’s a bunch of cheap scares, clichés, and average script. The performances are OK and this would’ve been an average horror film if it wasn’t for the awful awful ending. That in itself brought it down a whole star.