The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

"A feast of ripe dialogue and bloodsucking action."
‑ Bruce Diones, New Yorker
"I'll probably never understand the popularity of the Twilight movies. They're haphazardly assembled adaptations of awful books."
‑ James Berardinelli, ReelViews
"If you're looking for a review that will tell you the movie is terrible and its fans are idiots, I'm afraid I must disappoint you."
‑ Eric D. Snider, Twitch
"I may not be a doctor but believe me there is no way that Stewart and Pattinson would ever produce a baby this ugly."
‑ Michael A. Smith, MediaMikes
"I rolled my eyes, laughed at, and laughed with this film. I was entertained. It's a sloppy enjoyable mess, and the most fun I had watching a 'Twilight' movie."
‑ Jeff Bayer, The Scorecard Review
"The fifth and final entry in the historically successful "Twilight" franchise is the most self-aware and in some ways the most entertaining."
‑ Richard Roeper, Richard Roeper.com
"You're going to hear a lot about Breaking Dawn Part 2 being the best of the Twilight movies. That's like saying a simple head cold is preferable to swine flu."
‑ Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
"The film's long middle is still a slog, but the beginning and ending are loud and weird enough to supply solid entertainment."
‑ Margot Harrison, Seven Days
"The Twilight series comes to a close with this uneven yet satisfying finale that effectively wraps up the saga of these vivid, almost iconic characters..."
‑ David Nusair, Reel Film Reviews
"Taylor Lautner's abs."
‑ Cynthia Fuchs, PopMatters
"If anything, this series has gotten dumber and more inert as it has progressed, with this last one finally reaching over into an extended wallow in camp."
‑ Bilge Ebiri, New York Magazine/Vulture
"The 'Twilight Saga' has no upmarket aspirations. Seeking neither critical applause or peer-review awards, these movies, like those of Tyler Perry, seek only to provide unabashed satisfaction to those who believe in their characters."
‑ Glenn Kenny, MSN Movies
"In "The Twilight Saga-Breaking Dawn, Part 2," Bella gets a much-needed fire in her belly. Her wimpy former self is suddenly a badass."
‑ Paul Chambers, Movie Chambers
"It's been a sappy and largely uneventful ride, and I welcome The Hunger Games taking its place in girls' hearts, but let's not pretend there haven't been far worse film series."
‑ Rob Gonsalves, eFilmCritic.com
"Hopelessly dumb and often unintentionally funny. As with everything about this nutty series, I couldn't shake the feeling that Stephenie Meyer's creation is just kooky in all the wrong ways."
‑ Mike McGranaghan, Aisle Seat