The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent

Original and fun, the "best of" Nick Cage, unbelievably fun
    Nick is back- about time !!!
    For the few true Cage enthusiasts/completists out there, the references and meta stuff that serves as a tribute to the iconic actor's career are fun but as a feature film it's nothing more than a predictable comedic action film filled with some character and plot cliches we've all seen repeatedly.
    Hilarious !!! Facking loved it!
    I don't know why Nicolas Cage decided to take part in so many stinkers of recent years, but it was nice to see him back to taking roles that showcase his talent. He was fantastic and what a great actor match to put him with, Pedro Pascal. Loved the mix of comedy and action in this movie. Will definitely keep this in my Cage movie vault for future viewing.
    So ridiculous and so hilarious
    There is no way people can give this good reviews unless you are being paid to do it. Has to be one of the biggest waste of two hours of my life. I almost thought it was a joke.
    This movie started strong, with some good inside jokes about Nicolas Cage and Hollywood, but then it became a weird, generic action movie.
    Pretty darn funny watching Nick Cage make fun of himself. Entertaining and a bit twisty.
    It wasn't great, but it was good, funny, engaging.