The Watchers

I just couldn't get over the ridiculous route she was apparently taking from Galway to Belfast...like we got no highways in Ireland sure it's grand go through the mountains and forrests...it just rubbed me the wrong way from the start...the whole movie was meh tbh, too many lazy script writing moments imo
    I don't know why so many posters seem to enjoy dog piling on this movie, I assume they are just trying to sound cool ; ) Me, I liked it, not *loved* it, but it was pretty good. But then, I liked the book and believe it tried to be as true to the original source as possible. I will say this though; I hope they do have a sequel and the resulting movie is a little more polished with a few of the kinks worked out. If that happens, I will greatly look for ward to it!
    I really liked the movie. It story was incredible and so the twist. I loved that it wasn't that scary at all but had me nervous while watching it. Hope that it has its part 2.
    This was a much better movie than I expected. What I had read online prepared me to be disappointed, but I enjoyed the entire movie. I wasn't totally shocked by the twist ending, but that didn't ruin the movie.Overall I felt it was very well done!
    I have not seen such a terrible senseless film yet. It's worth thinking about how he built this bunker, then everything breaks down at once . To build such a structure, he needs a large team of surveyors, large and heavy equipment that will obviously get stuck there. this is before the concrete works. 1-he had to hire a surveyor so that he would take a survey of the area for the project how would he do it if, having arrived there, he could not get out of there and, accordingly, could not give the survey materials. 2- it is necessary to do geological surveys to such a depth of soil where the bunker is. it is done by drilling the ground to 14 meters, respectively, such equipment also cannot enter and leave the ground too loose. 3- drip as soil removal after dripping. 4 what about concrete or rebar 4- the generator how could he bring ego there 5- glass is a large very expensive glass for the transportation of which you need a lot of money, this is not counting the installation of this glass frameless large expensive glass. the loss of such specialists would definitely be.
    Just a very bad and very weird movie
    Totally dumb. This is what passes for entertainment these days. I only went because my friend (who has had a stroke) mistakenly thought he wanted to see it. (He was confused, lol). Terrible and stupid.
    Hard to enjoy, when the characters were not compelling or worth redemption! The mythology it tried to use in the story was confusing and the classic end of movie twist We come to expect from these movies was stupid! Could have been so much more!! Don’t waste your time
    This movie was not really that bad to be honest.. The first part was good but then the last 40 minutes were a little bit annoying but I think it's at least worth watching.
    Not scary, but good story