The Wolf and the Lion

An absolutely awful movie in every regard. The acting is utterly awful all around, so many cheesy and over the top moments, and some HUGE plot holes (EG. at the end of the film, the Lion is clearly shot, but it is revealed minuets later that he is somehow alive, seemingly only so that the younger audience doesn't go home crying.) Despite some beautiful shots of British Columbia, and some cute Animals at the begining of the film, The Wolf and The Lion was an awful movie with terrible acting, a non-sensical story, 1-dimensional human characters, and a lack of focus on the actual animals make this a film you can easily skip.
    Wow that was really bad. 😂 Acting was terrible and the story was corny. Just wow.
    I really liked the movie. Acting wasn't the best but it has a good message and touched my heart.
    Loved it! Well done!
    Had a good balance between sad and happy.
    I love acting movies
    A bit predictable in spots, but very heartwarming.
    It was a good emotional movie I lie animals
    The movie describes the unlikely friendship between a wolf and a lion, who by accident had to be raised as brothers by a young music student in Canada. The scenic views of the wonderful landscape of Canada as well as of the two animals inside it and the underlying message that life finds a way and that the way is love totally make up for the admittedly not always credible plot. Added to this is the important message that not everything is black and white in animal welfare.
    This moving was beautiful visually inspiring full of love for family/friends/furbabies. Very milk profanity a couple times. No sexuality. Violence toward animals is IMPLIED, which I appreciated even as an adult. May be upsetting for children though....idea of animals being shot at. But the story unfolds beautifully, music is beautiful. Wish there were more movies like this. :)