The Wrath of Becky

The Wrath of Becky is enjoyable enough as a satisfying sequel mainly because of Lulu Wilson's performance. I can't say that I wasn't slightly disappointed simply because it took awhile to get into the action, the runtime was problematic, and I wish there were more kills. And Sean William Scott continues to be an incredibly underrated actor as he again shows as the villain here. Overall, I suppose I was just left yearning for more with this entry but as it's implied, I do hope we get to see Becky again in the future.
    Just like the first one- low-budget, creative, and fun.
    Beautifully shot. The balance of comedy and action and drama is incredible. Matt and Suzanne did an amazing job directing. Lulu is so talented — excited to watch her career explode. I enjoyed it more than the first but both are good! I truly hope there's a third film!!
    Great film, on par with the first one… I'll be looking out for a part 3
    Such a complete waste of time. DNF.
    Better than the original so much fun, and a bloody good time!
    Awesome, poinant, and cool!
    I am here for a Becky film series. The second one did not disappoint it was just as good as the first!!!
    Loved it, can't wait till the third one
    It's a good Sequel and a fun Revenge movie. The main Character show a well made decent into madness, after the first movie, robbed her of her innocence.