Ticket to Paradise

George Clooney and Julia Roberts are (as usual) great together.
    Loved this movie! Its full of awesome one liners that Im totally stealing! And, now I want to move to Bali! Julia and George never disappoint.
    Fun and enjoyable!!!!!!!
    I like Clooney and Roberts. I can't imagine what made either of them want to do this when they read the script, unless it was a free trip to Bali. Script is awful, plot is so outdated and boring....we know what's going to happen. No chemistry between the young leads and the "best friend" character does nothing but make stupid drinking and sex comments. She adds nothing to the plot or atmosphere. I was truly shocked by how bad the film is given that Clooney and Roberts are in it. They must both be strapped for cash.
    The only thing bringing up the score is that people like the lead roles. The movie had a bad plot and old people kissing. Along with the bad jokes this movie is a real snooze fest. The only redeeming quality were the beautiful shots of Bali.
    Loved the chemistry between Roberts and Clooney!!
    Great fun! Awesome chemistry between Julia, and George.
    Movie was great . Have a question I have credit left on each of my Gift Card how I can use it when you put the card number it says you how already used, but I check balance it says that there is 4.72 on one card and 5.82 on the other.
    Great movie, romantic!
    Order at home. Not that good. The chemistry between these two isn’t there.