Till

It was a true story that needed to be told. America needs to know the evil and pain of prejudice.
    Danielle Deadwyler was technically brilliant, and carried the film.
    It was very interesting and informative but the flow of the movie was slow.
    A very powerful film, for a person who does not live and has not lived through those circumstances, it is moving and at the same time strong, it gets to the core. For a person of color like me, it brings you to tears. Strong message, excellent!
    A story that needed to be told. My brother's girlfriend had never heard of Emmett Till. Also doubt you'll learn this history in school either. The film did well telling the story of the family and fortunately did not focus on the torture the young man endured. More about his mother's strength dealing with her despair and loss, which is heart wrenching. My takeaway was why is equality difficult. We all bleed the same and color is just a color.
    Worst acting I've seen in years.
    While it gave enough details of what happened to Emmett Till, it was a wonderful portrail of a mother's love. All of the acting was wonderful. I forgot they were actors.
    Very good movie. I loved that it showed a different perspective. It was not about the murder of Till but the fight of a mother for her child.
    great education movie and it's still happening
    Excellent movie! Should receive several awards!