Trevor Noah: I Wish You Would
audience Reviews, 45% Audience Score
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsNot funny. Seems like he's trying to hard. Physical mugging is not his strong suit.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsLoved it! Trevor Noah is so thoughtful, intelligent and of course hilarious!
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsI've always liked Trevor Noah and think he is a pretty good stand-up comedian. For whatever reason, I had the most fun with his latest special, "I Wish You Would." I found the comedy to be really funny and the stories to be great with insightful commentary all the way through. I do feel that it sometimes gets lost in just the social commentary, but this one kept me laughing the whole way through and I think it was very good. There's a story near the end that is a standout which elevated the overall quality that I would love to revisit and show to friends down the line.
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsVery disappointing. Trevor's stand up specials used to be funny, clever, concise. Hearing the recycled routine in the first 10 minutes of the show made me cringe.
- Rating: 1.5 out of 5 starsThis guy is smart. Nothing at all funny about this.
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsI’ve seen better. Trevor’s Specials is the US are not as good as the ones in South Africa. Only funny joke this special was the last one as an Indian restaurant in scotland
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsJust terrible. It wasn't funny at all.
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsMore interesting than funny. Much of the alleged humour is nothing more than Noah's facility with accents.
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsTrevor Noah needs to either step up his stand-up game - because this special was really boring and unfunny - or keep his daytime job over at the Daily Show.
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsWorse movie!! Trevor has no talent.. demanded my money back