Triangle of Sadness

This one made me laugh so hard but left me really thinking about myself. What a piece of cinema!
    This movie is made of 4 distinct segments, the 1st before the credits is pretty cringe but amusing enough and the movie really shines on the 3rd part which is set on the boat (and what all the promotion focuses on) which is a great piece of social satire, unfortunately it does mean you have to sit though the other 2 segments which are really about deep abuse in relationships and these parts are neither funny entertaining.
    rubbish, would like to get my time back, the premise is fine, the movie itself is quite boring
    Smart, harsh, and funny. The best movie from 2022.
    This movie is one of the pretentious, dogmatic, messiest and messiest movies I've ever seen. Thumbs down!!!!!
    The film was a great exercise in class warfare. It was also :30 mins too long. First :30 mins dragged along and the last 1/3 of the film, also was quite slow. Laughed hilariously once everyone got onboard the yacht. I was confused when the yacht scenes started because there was so much preparation for passengers to arrive yet the scene cut to the passengers already on the yacht. Felt a bit choppy there. No arrival process which I felt could have introduced each character a bit better. Definitely worthy of my $15.00 on Amazon Prime. I would not have paid $15.00 each at an actual movie theater.
    How is this move over 70%? Written by a hipster with A.D.D.
    It is a totally regrettable movie from the beginning to the end, the total degradation of us as a society, I would call it the ship from hell, it begins with a couple conflict and ends with people vomiting everywhere totally deplorable.
    Kind of a modern version of "The Admirable Crichton." Barrie's play is much better, but I was so glad to come across a movie made for adults that I'm going to recommend it.
    The first two-thirds of this film comprise one of the greatest social satires ever filmed. I was screaming with laughter. The final third of the film descends into Lina Wertmuller territory (think "Swept Away") and is somewhat less successful. But overall, this is a great film and not to be missed. It's Palme D'Or at Cannes was well-deserved.