Uncut Gems

Howard (Sandler) makes a lot of dumb decisions in this movie, leading him down a path of self destruction. With the onslaught of bad luck, you find yourself rooting on the degenerate gambler the entire way.
    Annoying, overly-hyped, can't get that screeching voice out of my head.
    Tão incômodo, tão absurdo... Muito boa a atuação.
    This it a horrible movie, don't waste your time like I did. I couldn't stop watching because I thought it had to get better. I was wrong. Howie is a terrible person and gets what he deserved.
    Uncut gems isn't for every audience member but the story is fast-moving and shows Adam Sandler can still provide a lot to a film. The story is unique and carefully explores the gradual decline of a gambler that is tough to root for and against throughout the movie.
    the movie is great and shows Sandler can pull off more than just comedy roles. a lot of people are complaining about too much dialogue or no relatable, but you can watch a movie just to watch it and you don't always have to look for people to relate to in films.
    The only thing keeping this from being a perfect film is color design in some areas and times, but their were. Over all this is a perfect film. I haven't been this stressed in a film since Inception, but the stress is what makes this film so great. One of the other great things about this film is Adam Sandler, his role is Oscar worthy, it is also his best performance thanks to the source materiel he is given. The reason I find this film so stressful was the performances the small spaces that made it feel claustrophobic, and the fast paced score. This film is a great example of acting and composing. This film also shows that A24 mixes risk and originality and created a great result. What I was very dispointed about was the aduince score (54), but in a way I can understand why it was so low but should have been in the 70s minimum. I would give this film a 9.1/10
    Horrible musical score. Nothing but shouting for the first hour. Unable to relate to characters. Adam Sandler does alright for a serious role, though.
    Adam Sandler's character is a self sabotaging jerk. Sandler plays him so charmingly, that you still root for him to succeed.
    God awful and cheesy