Under Paris

This movie is so bad. Before I watched this, I watched the trailer and it looked like something worth watching. But then I watched it. And oh boy it was bad. It was so unrealistic, some of the characters were actually dumb and it is just dumb. Don’t watch this. 1.5 out of five stars.
    The movie is such a good movie I can watch it everyday and not get bored WE NEED A PART 2
    This movie was an absolute disaster. There are MASSIVE plot holes and terrible acting—a COMPLETE waste of time. A film made by high schoolers would be better than this.
    It's a stupid movie.downright stupid,go watch jaws or meg if u want shark related stuff
    "Under Paris" is a jaw-dropping calamity. Sharks swimming through the Seine and setting off bombs? Really? The acting is an absolute eyesore, with characters so awkward you'd think they were contestants on a reality show for bad performers. The special effects? Think 90s computer graphics, but worse. The plot is a drunken fever dream gone wrong. If you value your brain cells, steer clear of this cinematic catastrophe.
    Would likely give it 1 star but it is so poorly dubbed the old Godzilla movies are better do not watch the screen while they talk
    I get it the reason they make this movie is to spread the information about the government never take care of the river even tho they always use it for the Olympics. But the story is pretty lame and the ending, it's just annoyed me they ended it like that. I say this story has a great potential if thay execute it right.
    Wow… there is an absolute lack of common sense amongst the characters in this movie. I’ve never written a review for a movie before but after watching these characters make the absolute worst decisions possible as if it were the Olympics of bad decisions I couldn’t help it 😤😒. I swear a nonverbal toddler has more common sense
    No one in this movie seemed to have common sense. I was angry the whole time. Why go to the sharks?? She’ll bullets wouldn’t have destroyed all the bridges in Paris as if they knew where each bridge would be. The governor wouldn’t be so stupid and angry. Non of it was believable.
    Finally a good modern day shark movie!!! Under Paris isn't no Jaws but it sure does deliver some unforgettable shark moments and some unforgettable action. Highly recommend this to shark movie lovers!!!