Unsung Hero

Inspiring and moving. Always love an underdog movie that is faith-filled.
    This is a story of an incredibly stupid adult. He losses all his money on one Amy Grant concert and moves to Nashville with zero prospects for employment? Also dude has 6 kids and keeps blowing loads into his wife? But it's all in the name of Christianity?
    A weird movie with promise. Daisy Betts carries the movie in a Julia Roberts sort of way. She has great screen presence. Joel Smallbone playing his angst-ridden father was something of a disaster. When you then see how many Smallbones were involved in making the picture, then you understand why the promise and life was drained out of the picture! Ultimately, one to miss!
    Fantastic and inspiring movie that is well acted and shot beautifully. Absolutely loved it from start to finish. Great true story of triumph!
    This movie is a fantastic true life drama that avoids preachiness and oversentimentality, yet still shows the power of God, the importance of faith, and the blessing of family when struggles and trials come.
    Beautiful true story of love, family, and the power of prayer
    I might be biased as a long time for KING & COUNTRY fan, but Unsung Hero is everything I wanted it to be. The performances are solid, the story is uplifting, the music is poignant, and the themes truly resonate. If I had to be nitpicky, I'd say that it's fairly predictable (as most films based om true stories are), but hey, it didn't take away from my enjoyment. Possibly the most heartfelt movie I've seen all year. Man, Fath-based films have come a long way. A long way.
    It was all good. The story, the acting, the music and especially the family friendliness!
    Such a believable series of events. Nothing appears sensationalized. I don't think they could have achieved such heights of spirit and depths of song had they not been humbled so.
    One of my favorite movies I’ve seen this year, such an inspiring story that will have you tearing up of happiness and sadness, definitely recommend watching this movie