Us

It doesnt make sense its a weird concept, i loved Get Out but this was just badddd.
    Very good horror and thriller wise, but needed a bit more on the tethered. great plot twist at the end
    Amazing movie. Great plot.
    Horror that could have been really beautiful but in the end it is nothing special, in general it is all very good and the tension throughout the film is enormous. Too bad for the ending, however, because it is pulled away and without the slightest sense and even the explanation before the ending does not make sense, it is stupid and rambling and it is a shame
    i love this movie because it has so many easter eggs and i love those types of movies because after i finish watching it i can be obsessed and i do research and look at theories i absolutely love this movie and i really recommend it
    With subtle hints sprinkled throughout the screen time, this is a film that demands multiple viewings….and you’ll want to. Us is another ambitious, original horror movie by Jordan Peele, and will have you thinking long after the credits roll.
    Run-o-the-mill bad horror movie that doesn't make much sense in the end.
    There is more 10 minutes for the movie I didn't watch.. I am a horror movie fan but didn't find any purpose or special plot in this movie.
    This is an awesome movie and I do recommend people to watch it. This used to be my favorite movie but too bad Everything Everywhere All At Once took its place. I do recommend you to watch this because it is probably something you have never seen before. This movie has plot twists and it could be confusing, but if you do get it, you will enjoy it a lot. The movie is filled with clues, plot twists, hints, etc., and that just makes it an elaborate movie. You can see why Jordan Peele is my favorite filmmaker, he just makes great movies and shows you should watch. Every clue, hint, plot twist, etc. in the movie is intricate and the whole movie is complicated to understand, but once you know, you will get the whole thing. This film is complicated, elaborate, and has tons of hints, clues, plot twists, etc., and it has its Film Theory episode. The Film Theory is not just about the plot twists, it is about something else more intricate. You should watch his video after watching Us. A world where everyone has an evil doppelganger is something that I have not seen before. The way the family kills their doppelganger has never been seen before, or I just have never seen it before. They made the doppelganger's weapons scissors for a reason that goes along with the film. Every single thing, detail, spot, object, etc. has a meaning that makes the movie truly elaborate. The movie is rated R for a reason, it is not like other movies that are rated R for minor reasons. It does have blood, gore, and a lot of swearing, but it still does not take away the enjoyment. Just watch out for the scene where the white mom asks Alexa to call 911, that has a lot of swears. I never knew that the one who swears the most in a movie is an Alexa. I had fun and enjoyed watching this movie, even though I watched the kill count by Dead Meat (James A. Janisse) before watching the film. I did lose some enjoyment watching the kill count before but it was still fun watching it, just watch the film before watching any else because you will have an enjoyable time. This movie is an elaborate piece of art. I rate this movie a 10/10 (Masterpiece).
    US scared the You-Know-What out of me! The premise is so profound, that I can see how those underground tunnels can contain a lot more than our demented doubles! You talk about creeped-out!! Wow!!