Us

I enjoy movies that have twists and turns. This delivers. It was weird and creepy in the best ways. The story is unique and every single person in this movie delivers a performance that leaves you unnerved. The ending will have you wanting to go back and rewatch the movie to see the little things you might've missed about the reveal.
    Candyman having a better audience score is blasphemy. This is why we are receiving horrible films. If anyone thinks this film is ranked lower than candyman should not be on here giving ratings on films.
    This movie is not nearly as good as his debut get out. It's almost laughably bad and boring too. It certainly wasn't scary.
    I liked Get out better, but Jordon Peele is certainly a new master in Horror/Suspence.
    Ok I usually 100% agree with the audience review but 60% ( at the time I'm writing this) is way to low. This was one of the best horror movies I have ever seen. There are not any plot holes like people are saying. There was a secret underground government funded tunnels where experimental experiments took place on these clones. The program got cancelled and they escaped. Great move.
    Just incredibly, almost deliberately bad. Did Jordan Peele just think we wouldn't notice the insanely lazy mistakes, inconsistencies and plot holes? Why create the tunnels? Why couldn't the underground people just leave using the freaking escalator? What were they hoping to achieve? Where did they get their red jumpsuits, who was feeding them down there? It was absolute nonsense, a half-finished half draft of a film that someone forgot to finish editing.
    Chilling with an ending that will punch you in the gut. Despite some of the flaws, it's a good watch.
    Peele's genre thrills are more overt here, but the commentary is subtler. He leans into the strange mythology just enough to make it interesting but thankfully never over explains it.
    This movie was both thoughtful and engaging. Very good horror movie, will definitely go down as a classic for years. Very well done.
    Jordan Peele does it again! Us is another terrific film from the mastermind Jordan Peele. Just like with his directorial debut Get Out, Us is very multi layered and thought provoking. Once the end credits start up you will be replaying back certain scenes in this film trying to dissect what actually just transpired. The casting is so perfect here and Jordan really has the perfect scope to craft a creepy, comedic, and serious film. The jump scares are all times very perfectly throughout and I love how they shot this film on location in Santa Cruz. Lupita Nyong'o gives a performance of the ages here and it’s a big shame she was not nominated for an Oscar for Best Actress. The way she plays two different characters on screen at once is absolutely mind blowing. My only minor complaint is I wish the movie could have been a little longer and ended a little differently. Other then that this movie is near perfect. Us gets a very high 4 1/2 stars out of 5 from me.