audience Reviews, 60% Audience Score
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsOne of the greaters horror movies of all times!
- Rating: 3 out of 5 starsIt was ok, It wasn't scary, just creepy, I'm so late seeing this movie, That's all I have to say, I'm not that good at reviews
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsnot as good as Get Out, but still an interesting horror movie with a fun story.
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsLoved this movie. Not quite as good as Get Out, but it was still excellent.
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsUs takes the viewer on an interesting adventure through an unknown premise and adds a nonobvious twist to make the viewer rethink every idea they might have had in the movie. While also being a social commentary by Peele, the acting throughout is amazing thus creating an interesting and cunning storyline not seen before and far different from Peele's acclaimed "Get Out" storyline. For Us, the thrilling and horrifying story coupled with jump scares and perfectly timed scares make for an entertaining watch for those who understand, and those who do the research that may be necessary to understand the full meaning behind the longer two hour one minute runtime. A for Jordan Peele on this one, an unsurprising grade for an amazing director filled with interesting ideas.
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsLet's get it out of the way: Us isn't Get Out. It doesn't have a ton to say that's fresh and never approaches genre-defining like its predecessor. At times it can be undermined by its excess of comedy or the literal darkness present in most of the scenes or even its fairly nonsensical climax, but ultimately Us is entertaining and creepy enough to be a good time.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsvery original the attractions are very very good everything in this movie is very well executed
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsBoring overhyped tedium. Elevated horror? More like the elevator music equivalent to horror. If I want to be patronised and ‘educated' by half wits I've got the news at 6. I don't watch horror for it's social commentary, there's other much finer books and movies for that.
- Rating: 3 out of 5 starsSome scary ideas but it was confusing to follow along.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsit is a film with a genius behind it. Honestly, I just didn't give it five stars because I noticed the Plot from the beginning of the movie.