Vendetta

And to think I spent $4.99 of my hard earned money. Could have been ok but they didn't even try. Plain embarrassing on the director and writers part of this dribble. I would like to understand how some gave this 2 stars. Did we watch the same movie???
    Plot is completely unoriginal. Acting not that great either.
    Truly awful script, terrible acting and some of the worst shooters you will ever see if you are unfortunate enough to watch this dross!
    What is Bruce Willis doing, appearing in awful movies like this. I know it's little more than a cameo but even so ! The rest of the cast were unknown to me. I wish they still were ! The characters were stereotypical movie thugs but portrayed with scarce credibility. The chief, blonde haired villain was unintentionally comical. He spent almost the entire film with an inane grin on his face. The plot holes and continuity errors are numerous and remarkable. The police desert their posts at the drop of a hat. The aim of everyone in a gun fight is worse than the A Team. Suspected murderers are allowed to roam the streets with impunity. Bright daylight turns to black night in an instant plus many, many more. Even the 'hero' is unlikeable and implausible. He gets shot more times than a rifle range target but fully recovers following a short fitness regime. I could go on but I think you get the picture. Don't bother with this rubbish movie. I don't know what possessed me to watch it until the end, I'll never get that time back. ABSOLUTE GARBAGE !
    Absolute garbage, staggeringly bad script, actors, acting and sets. You would have more fun putting your nuts in a vice and every 10 minutes giving it one turn.
    Brucie wasn't all that bad in this one. But for Jared Cohn, an experienced writer and director to give us this nonsense, is inexcusable. The writing was worse than a 5th grade drama class would present. This was such a plot-hole riddled lazily written bag full of cliches, it was cringe. Then he had his actors pretty much acting like clowns, I couldn't take Mr. Smiley and Pipe Smoker seriously. It's a shame, because this had potential and could've easily worked in the hands of any other capable filmmaker, especially considering the decent casting. It's a generous 4/10 from me.
    10minutes into the film and I was already thinking of watching something else. I really wish I had. There is little to like about any aspect of this movie. The characters are wooden and with so little depth to any od them I found myself wishing they would all get shot just do the movie would be over more quickly. No one can shoot straight and the cops barely care. Avoid.
    Sound quality is terrible, dull and drab. Would have thought it would have been better considering all of the great actors in it!
    Waste of time! Mike Tyson is your first clue that this was going to be just awful!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
    Ages 17 and older!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Featuring the greatest R-rated cast members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!