audience Reviews, 63% Audience Score
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsCouldn't get thru the first 15 minutes absolutely terrible, bad acting, bad lines, and bad music!! Worst movie I have seen in years!!!
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsCrazy that such a great cast could produce such a bad movie.
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsAnd another of Bruce movies which make your stomach turn after only 5-15 minutes. Here one could watch just a bit more than 10 minutes as he hardly appeared, but then it was, once again, Bye Bye Bruce. No wonder that the Golden Raspberry Awards (the one for the worst movie of the year) have a special category only for him as he appears in 5-10 movies a year, one crappier than the other, probably only produced for Africa and Asia, where they really do love violent senseless cheap flicks. 1/10 points.
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsThis is the first movie I have ever wanted to give a rating for. It’s HORRIBLE. It’s a real shame that this is one of Bruce Willis’ last movies before he got sick.
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsThe villain's only motivation for murdering the girl is to be villainous and fuel the hero's vendetta.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsGreat movie to watch
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsHorrible. Unbelievable. Low Budget film with big names. Hard Pass!
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsIt was terrible. I only kept watching to experience the worst movie i've watched in years
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsFor a movie to be this bad, every single person involved in creating this stinking pile of horse manure had to intentionally want this to be the worse movie ever made in the history of movies. They were very successful in that regard and had a very good tax write off at the end of the year.
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsThe worst movie in every aspect; acting; plot; continuity; script; sound; music; directing. What is mind boggling, how was this ever released how did they watch the final cut and decided "job well done"👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼 This is the movie equivalent of AGT's "wooden mike"