Vesper

An eco-apocalypse story of boring proportions. At times, it felt more like an attempt at an art film with it's heavy emphasis on scenery and production than on engaging story or believable characters. It also did not explain aspects of the story and left loose ends. Some of the scenery was creative though (if also very icky) in its biological horror and that's why I don't give it one half star
    Don’t waste your time watching this like I did, drags along for ages just to end so boringly, such a shame because it had potential.
    Starts slow, but does a great job of world building. And that's a scary world that I wouldn't want to live in. Interesting post-apocalyptic movie dealing with big themes.
    Visually stunning! Yes its a slowburn movie, but I find it really entertaining how alien like and bizarre the post apocaliptic world is! Love the organic and fleshy aesthetic. Its the kind of movie that raises intrigue and mystery questions. I hope they continue the series its so interesting I want to know what happens to the girl and where she goes next!
    Its quite unusual apocalyptic movie.
    The narrative is filled with familiar beats from other science fiction of this kind. However the visual designs are immensely impressive not just in spite of the budgetary limitations but because there seems to be an order and rules to everything that isn't over explained.
    Great atmosphere and delicate view on a futuristic distopic world. Poor storytelling though, it could have been more engaging. Visually fascinating.
    Looked promising but doesn't give any informations about the jug and her owner, especially their backstory, and how they are made. She just say who she is and that's all. Same with vesper and her family.
    Loved this picture, I felt main the character was very strong. The picture it self was beautiful and very creative. The content kept me on my toes and wanting more. Crossing my fingers for a squeal.
    Interesting movie, very different which was good. The ending sucked.