Werewolf by Night

Good program. I'd like to see more.
    Fun world builder and characters
    Great Special and great setting
    Great introduction into Jack, Man-Thing and Elsa. The movie had great pacing and was a perfect experiment outside of the norm for marvel.
    I'm unsure why this is reviewed so well. I appreciate the homage to classic cinema tropes and its self-confidence. But it offers nothing new, gives the audience little more than the occasional wry smile, there's no suspense or tension, just a parody of a bygone era that fails to jump, let alone land.
    This is so cool to watch and just has a whole vibe attached to it and its just awesome. The story is cool and its just some scary fun with an old timey setting.
    Great! Give me more, lots more. Hoping this leads to a feature film and lots of others to follow. Loved it. Loved the old school look :)
    Podoba mi się koncept nawiązujący do starych horrorów, fajnie jest to wykorzystane jednak brakuje trochę emocji w niektórych scenach oraz dobrego scenariusza
    Best thing Marvel has done in quite a while, beautifully shot with the old horror vibes. Michael Giacchino's direction is great and his score of course beautiful. I want to see more of ted, Laura Donnelly and Gael García Bernal, they were great in the movie. The movie might be a bit predictable, started a bit weak and could have been a bit longer, but its just a lot of fun and refreshing of the rest of the MCU, make this an annual event i would say.
    This is a good werewolf movie. Really enjoyed the plot and the cinematography was great. Not scary at all but would recommend to fans of horror or sci-fi