What You Wish For

1000* times better than "the menu" movie
    This movie is a clearly a lower budget film, but phenomenal despite the limited resources! Loved the plot. The beginning was a little slow, but once it got stressful, it stayed stressful until the very end, which is exactly what it was supposed to do. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to watch a good indie thriller!
    great movie. everybody gets exactly what they deserve in the end, watch it.
    The only glaring imperfection to this movie is how relatively chill the main character is when his friend dies and when he realizes he has to cook people lmao. Otherwise, very good, unpredictable, interesting, and overall well-filmed.
    Pretty good movie. Better than The Menu or Fresh in my opinion because it comes off as more believable. But the only part that was questionable was Ryan not absolutely freaking out. Sure he cried in the shower but 99% of people would absolutely just run. No one wants to be involved in crimes against humanity. What I wondered though maybe Jack did what he did on purpose so that Ryan would take over? Reviewers saying this movie is slow must be GenX who need Michael Bay explosions and car chase scenes. This movie was not slow, there was always something going on... And the ending was better than The Menu that's for sure.
    Was really surprised. Enjoyed this. I’m a chef and this would be my worst nightmare. Good cast.
    Is like a The Menu but not entertaining to watch and boring to enjoy and not a recommend for horror folks.
    An outstanding movie! Not high budget at all but this works! The suspense is there, the thrills are there, the comedy is there. Before today I had not heard about this movie and I'm glad I stumbled across it. It's definitely worth the stream!
    Unique and unpredictable storyline, great acting across the board and nice scenery and cinematography. Definitely a fresh drama/thriller for your watchlist.
    This movie turned out to be surprisingly exciting! The plot kept me on the edge of my seat throughout. While the acting and overall direction could use some improvement, I would still recommend watching it.