Who We Are: A Chronicle of Racism in America

A must see for every American.
    Pretty reductive and condescending for the majority of the time. Has some occasional interesting points, but it's all stuff we learnt in school anyway
    This only tells half the story. Where are the reports of white officers helping black communities and black officers helping white people. If the biggest thing that defines you is the color of your skin then you will see the world through a racists lens. But to say America is the most racist country show a severe lack of knowledge about so many parts of the world. One quick example, the Rwandan genocide of 1994, where over 500,000 Tutsis were slaughtered by the Hutu in less than 100 days. A horrible tragedy caused by pure hate of another group. And America is the most racists country? Hyperbole makes it impossible to have a rational and informed discussion.
    100% worth the time and money IF you’re willing to open your mind, watch, listen and consider looking life from a viewpoint other than your own.
    So very informative!! Great to know the truth from real facts! Everyone needs to see this!
    It’s hard to believe the knuckleheads giving one star actually watched the movie. Robinson starts by asking everyone who owns a slave to raise their hand. And when no one raises their hand, he clearly says “We are not responsible for slavery.” He then goes on to accurately describe how slavery did impact so much in the colonies and the early years in our country. Like any country (or individual), early history lays a foundation for later reality. Robinson is elegantly inviting us to be aware of our own history as citizens of this country.
    Ignore those who posted before even watching. This is an important film that everyone should see before they start dismissing the discussion around racism. Historically informed, understanding, and argued with kindness and empathy. Great documentary.
    An important informative movie that everyone should see.
    Historical facts were presented that I was unaware of.
    Not sure who the “who” in this movie is referring to. Not who I am.