Women Talking

It was good acting, except you really need to provide the premise at the beginning of the movie, otherwise you're thinking this is in another time period and in the U.S.
    A deep drama with more meaning beyond itself. The conversations - dialogue was something to take in. An outstanding portrayal of moral dilemmas and the act of consensus. This is a powerful movie of human wrong and dignity.
    Loved the movie. It's a very well-done depiction of a tragic true crime story. The actor's performances are EXEMPLARY!
    Great dialogue and a great story. Very emotional but loved how the story was told.
    A very powerful and thought provoking movie! The cast and acting are amazing! This film definitely earned its Oscar nomination.
    One of the best and most insightful movies I've ever seen. So relevant to women's issues of today, at times very stark and at other times very uplifting. Fantastic performances by everyone in it.
    The movie. is sad, scary, haunting & makes you feel so much!! I cried, I gasped, I golf clapped, I giggled (once) and I wanted them to succeed! The horror of what they endured was always there lurking but they squashed it's voice with resilience and courage! BRAVO!!!
    Very good story although sad. Performances were excellent
    Very powerful and moving story! Highly recommend it for everyone!
    Deep & powerful! (Having a child say the f word was totally inappropriate)