Words on Bathroom Walls

Having a Son who succumbed to Schizophrenia, I found the content interesting.Acting and Production Excellent. Hope iOS a positive experience for all.
    Very uplifting story, good plot, good acting, and held our interest throughout. I would highly recommend it! 👍🏻
    Great storytelling aspect.
    It opened my eyes to what may go on in a mind that is not fully able to control his or her actions or thoughts due to mental illness
    A critically acclaimed, coming of age, emotional roller coaster if I’ve ever seen one. I have never seen a more brilliantly laid out film, de-stigmatizing mental illness and creating attention and awareness for people suffering with undiagnosed or diagnosed mental illnesses. I am blown away with this film and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for suggestions.
    loved this movie so MUCH!! great curve ball at the end. give it a chance...you won't be disappointed.
    A fascinating inside look into mental health. Great acting and a heartfelt script.
    It was a really good movie, and shed some light on how someone and families deal with mental illness.
    It's worth watching and great acting very much a tear jerker.
    Very good acting, about a needed issue.