Young Woman and the Sea

Уникален филм за 10ка, с доста български актьори и екип, браво и само така@
    This was an awesome movie and great story line of Trudy. Her mom was the best!
    Once again, the leftist critics don't like it as much as normal citizens. We all know why. Beautifully done, amazing story brought to life. As a former college athlete (late 80s), I can't imagine the chauvenism she faced. To beat the best man by 2 HOURS is absolutely incredible. Good acting, wholesome movie.
    Amazing movie and very inspiring.
    I would give it 3 stars out of 4. Some of the dialogue in the beginning seemed a little contrived or forced. Besides that the acting, directing and cinematography is very good. It is an enjoyable, inspirational movie and well worth seeing.
    Really enjoyed the movie, good acting land interesting characters. Only negative is the few places the movie deviated from the true story. Highly recommend
    It was the best feel good movie I have seen in a while. The sets were well done. Similar to the Tenement Museum in New York. I always enjoy the actual footage of the original story from the 1920s that was at the end. I recommend it wholeheartedly.
    Felt like the old disney movies that I used to love. Such a good story and well done!
    Such a good movie. Since this movie is based on a true story, you know how the story will end even before you watch the movie. But still, the plot twists and the way the story is told, plus the brilliant music and beautiful scenes, make this movie so enjoyable. And the characters are just, amazing.
    Great must see movie !!!