Alienoid

It's a really great movie. I listened while watching it. The Korean cinema is really special and I'm looking forward to watching the second part
    Aliens, Martial Arts, Time-Travel, Action and Robots! What's not to like? The movie was lots of fun ... made me think of the Saturday matinees of my youth. This is just the right mix of action, humor and zaniness. As long as you approach it with the fun-seeking attitude of youth, you should have a good time.
    Alienoid is fantastic! The action-packed movie is highly entertaining, with delightful performances from the cast and CGI rivalling that of Hollywood. It's amazing how sci-fi, fantasy, aliens, robots, wizards, martial arts and time travel mixed fluently in this cross-genre masterpiece. Awesome!
    A VERY AMAZING FILM ALIEONOID. I like this movie. There is no room for me to criticize badly. In terms of shooting, editing, CGI and the actresses and actors. All of them showed extraordinary team cohesiveness and showed the results of their hard work. This film really impressed me and made me proud of Korea. I really like all of this. Thank you to the team and actors. Really hope there will be more films like this from Korea and I can't wait for Part 2. Don't ever hesitate to watch this film because I'm sure you will be amazed. This film is truly extraordinary. Especially for KIM TAERI. I LOVE YOU. FROM INDONESIAN FANS. πŸ‡²πŸ‡¨πŸ‡²πŸ‡¨πŸ‡²πŸ‡¨
    The main character faints many times is little bit disturb me, but overall the movie was fun, and made me laugh out loud many times in theaters, except the girl with the gun, she didn't make me laugh but she made me fall in love. she is charming when fighting. Of course that girl is Kim Taeri.
    All good, except have to wait for the second part next year. So excited to see part 2. And i hope that Alienoid Part 1 will release on global OTT, so i can rewatch it.
    The masterpiece of korean cinema, the casts are so amazing.. my favorite is kim taeri (LeeAhn)πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’˜πŸ’˜ Lead actress in korean cinemaπŸ’—πŸ’—The best director who made this film makes everyone believe that the best masterpiece existsπŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€
    Wow - non stop action and special effects galore. Outdoes Marvel. An updated "Journey to the West"!
    My rating is Daebak! Amazing action and sci-fi scenes. Acting was perfect. Comedy was Hilarious! Love all the actors but Kim Taeris action and Yum Jung Ahs comedy gave it that little extra something.
    loved it anxious for the next part!!!!